Thursday, July 21, 2005

Phase One COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!

Darling fiance just called to tell me he was offered a job in Buffalo!! I am so excited and so proud of him. This is fantastic and means we won't have to mooch off my mother or spend all of our savings right away when we move next month. This is the best job for him of the prospects he was looking at--it offers oodles of training on bigger and better systems which he has been dying to do, it's a national company so it has good stability and will be a good connection if/when we relocate again in three years.

Moving to Buffalo is a huge leap of faith for him since we are moving closer to my family and further away from his and we're going there so that I can go to school and further my career. For his career he is in a great position here and is taking a pay cut when we move. Yeah, he's amazing
, I am so lucky that he supports me so much. I love him and can't wait to get married.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home