Monday, July 11, 2005

Suprising Results

I found this via Republic of T-- a belated Fourth of July quiz.

You Are 56% American
Most times you are proud to be an American.
Though sometimes the good ole US of A makes you cringe
Still, you know there's no place better suited to be your home.
You love your freedom and no one's going to take it away from you!

How American Are You?


I'm a bit suprised by the results. I don't like a lot of things about America right now, but deep down I do love this country and believe we can make things better. I guess I thought I would have a lower score, but I did sing along to "I'm Proud to be An American..." in the car over the weekend. I love listening to the radio on long car trips (8-hours from DC to Buffalo) to hear what small town stations play.

1 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Write more sexy mama and what kind of name is Rissa Roo???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home