Thursday, June 23, 2005

Random Bits

I'm a little scattered today, so here are some random thoughts and things:

My thumb on my left hand has been tingling on and off for four days. At first I thought it was numb from a getting a burn while I was cooking, but now I'm beginning to launch into full hypochondriac mode and think that it is a sign of a brain tumor or impending stroke. But of course I'm not going to do anything about it just yet.

Darling fiancé leaves today for a business trip and will be back late Sunday night. I'm going to miss him. The upside: four whole days with Angel baby to myself to nurture his softer side and do activities I enjoy. That means no video games, no wrestling, no baseball watching, but lots of art projects, lazy museum trips and reading lessons. The downside: four whole days with Angel baby by myself.

Terrance over at The Republic of T brought this job predictor to my attention. Enter your name and it will tell you your ideal job. I put in my first name and it said my ideal job was "funeral director", first and last yielded "mermaid", my soon-to-be-married name (yes I'm planning to change it, that's a whole separate post) got the best answer "heavyweight boxer." I'm going to take mermaid.

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so my first name got "unemployable layabout," which is a little too prophetic, considering my future! My married name got hypnotist. Meh. My soon-to-come-back maiden name got "animal therapist." I'm going to start a pet setting business when I move home. Interesting, no?

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Rissa Roo said...

My fiancé’s name got unemployable layabout as well. Weird. I think it is really good karma that your soon-to-make-a-comeback name gave you the perfect job. That constitutes scientific proof you're doing the right thing...right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home