Thursday, June 09, 2005

Debut

So here I go, starting my blog. I've been lurking for a while so I think it is time for me to put myself out there as well. I'm trying to decide whether or not to give a bunch of background or just dive right in. I'll split the difference.

I am about to go through some big changes in my life, after working as an advocate/activist/researcher for various foreign policy causes and issues for the last 8 years in Washington, DC, I am moving home to go to law school. And I'm getting married next year, to the father of my 4 and a half year old son who I'll refer to on here as "GA" (he's from Georgia) and "Angel babe" or just "Angel" respectively. So basically I'm packing up the family and we're going to try something new. I can't wait.

In the meantime, Angel's preschool graduation is today although last night he kept saying "gradulation" until I made him sound it out about 15 times. Lyric sheets were sent home so parents could help the kids learn the short song excerpts the kids are going to sing. The school's director said she could tell which parents had actually heard the R. Kelly song before by how the kids sang it the first day--and it wasn't a lot of them. Ahh the joys of being the youngest parents at the school.

That went pretty well, I think I'll do this again. If you happen to randomly find this blog please leave me a comment. I know it is only a matter of time before I become a comment whore as described in this very interesting and accuarte description of the blogger lifecycle--courtesy of my "blog mentor" Terrance of Republic of T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home