Friday, July 29, 2005

On the verge on a nervous breakdown

Today is my last day of work. I am FREAKING OUT. Why? All of the changes I have been planning for the last 6 months are happening now. It is real; it is no longer an idea. As darling fiancé just reminded me, this is a leap of faith. One of the things that is freaking me out the most is not having a job. I won't be working during the first year of law school since it is basically not allowed. I have had a job since I was 16 years old. Sometimes I had two jobs, sometimes I had two jobs and was in school. After today I will be a full-time student with more responsibilities than I have ever had at any time in my life (read: expenses—child, tuition, books, wedding!) and no job. Darling fiancé will be the sole support for our family. I have every confidence that he will continue to be a great provider and I know (we have had this talk hundreds of times) that he supports me 100% in going back to school. But I am still freaking out. I haven't even started to clean out my desk! Okay, time to pull myself together.

3 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger Allan said...

Relax. Breathe.. All is well..
Peaceful thoughts... Rolling waves.. beautiful sunsets...
OOOOMMMMMMMMM

Good luck

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Arazaree said...

I TOTALLY understand, but I think it's natural for us to freak out about things like this! Just remember that you're making an investment in your future, one which your fiance supports wholeheartedly. Yay for moving back to Buffalo!

 
At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog! I also have a site about charley 7th waterski
. You can check it out at charley 7th waterski
.

Also, as a special bonus, I want to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home