Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I got my WEDDING DRESS!!!

I bought my wedding dress on Saturday, I LOVE it. I won't be posting any pictures, since Darling fiance read this blog on occasion and I am determined to keep it a secret. If you want to see a picture, send me an email.

I ended up buying the first dress that I tried on. Of course, I tried on about 15 dresses after that just to be sure. Including some that I had no intention of buying--like a ballerina style dress complete with an enormous tulle skirt that was so big it barely fit in the dressing room.

It was a great day and I felt like a princess. I pranced around the bridal store in my dress, veil, shoes, and tiara for about 30 minutes. It was a bit of a shock later that day when I was back to grocery shopping, making dinner, and washing dishes. My mom said "It's a Cinderella thing, you just reversed it."

1 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Arazaree said...

Oh, congratulations, that's so wonderful!!! And of course, I want to see a picture! Email me one, please! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home