Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Mediocre Frat Boy Theory

Why is it that nothing succeeds like failure and it always seem like the person in charge knows way less that the person five rungs down the ladder?
Here's an answer Mediocre Frat Boy Theory. (tip to Republic of T. )

I am trying to figure out what the corollary to this is, is it the cute blonde theory or the sycophant in a pretty dress theory. For now I will stick will my mother's motto "Competence is its own punishment." Meaning if you do something very well you will be doing that job and 10 more, while the incompetent person at the next desk with get promoted so they will become someone else's problem.

I'm not sure why I'm feeling so indignant this morning, maybe I need coffee.

2 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah! I love your mom's motto. I've gotta use that sometime.

 
At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE commondreams. i found it by accident and have been hooked ever since. its nice to know we are not alone in our disdain for this admin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home